Investigation of Persistent HIV Immune Stimulation in Lymphoid Tissues During Therapy as a Cause of Sustained Immune Activation
18 Years and over
• Age >/= 18 years of age
• HIV infection
• Receiving an ART regimen
• Able to provide written voluntary consent before performance of any study related procedure.
• BMI >/= 30
• Currently taking anticoagulant blood thinners such as warfarin, enoxaparin, heparin
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
• Adults lacking capacity to consent and/or adults with diminished capacity to consent, including, but not limited to, those with acute medical conditions, psychiatric disorders, neurologic disorders, developmental disorders, and behavioral disorders.
• More than 3 pervious lymph node biopsies for the main study. No more than 2 lymph nodes for the sub-study.
HIV, immune activation, immune response
Afeefa Ahmed - email@example.com