Outcomes and Health Care Resource Utilization in Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease Patients Undergoing Non-Cardiac Procedures
up to 21 Years old
• Males or females ages birth to 21 years.
• Patients diagnosed with congenital heart disease
• Patients undergoing a noncardiac procedure (surgical or nonsurgical)
• Patients with congenial heart disease undergoing a cardiac surgical procedure including pacemakers.
• Patients with congenital heart disease undergoing a catheterization(diagnostic or interventional) or an electrophysiology study
Other: No intervention. It is observational
Congenital Heart Disease in Children
Perioperative risk prediction, Adverse Postoperative Outcomes
NCT04604418See this study on ClinicalTrials.gov